Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Brian's Brews

Brian's Brews is layers of carved French Vanilla cake with Meringue Buttercream filling, covered in hand painted Sugarpaste. The beer bottles are completely edible, handmade from sugar, labels are all unique, custom designed specifically for the birthday boy! The bottles rest in the sugar "ice", the only thing that is not edible on this cake is the foil wrapped on 2 of the beer bottles.


This cake can be modified many ways, here is another version for a St. Patrick's Day party...


They were thrilled with this cake - however they would not cut into it! I found out it was 2 weeks later before they finally cut the cake. I certainly do NOT advise that - cut the cake - they taste too good to waste!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This cake is wonderful, you are truely talented, hopefully I will be their someday. Is it possible for you to email me the instructions on making those bottles. Thank you, thank you!

Tenay
email : tenayrochell@aol.com

Anonymous said...

This is great!!!!! Do you mind send me the instructions. (kake_lady@yahoo.com)

bromxgirl said...

WOW I LOVE HOW IT CAME OUT COOL
I WILL LOVE TO DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT TO MY HUBBY ON HIS B-DAY IN NOVEMBER IF IT POSSIBLE FOR YOU TO E-MAIL ME THE INSTRUCTIONS ON THE BOTTLES PLEASE THANKS